The Institute for Research on the History of Children’s Literature in order to enriching the Read with Me program has prepared handbooks or guidelines. Each of these handbooks are designed specially for a specific subject or RWM workshops and they help teachers, tutors and parents in reading.
- Read with Me handbook – How to hold an effective and attractive reading book session?
- How to read with our children?
- Literature goals and literary elements
- Creative child-centered education
- Learning Sounds and Learning Alphabet
- The method of reading books with children
There is also a special handbook in each RWM Subject Specific Book Bag (Environment bag, living values bag and reading with babies and toddlers bag). There is a reading guide and related activities handbook in every Book + Activity package that helps to understand the content and pictures of the book.