Following the Read with Me projects in MahmoudAbad Cultural Center in Shahr-e-Rey, RWM experts decided to hold a series of dramatic arts training workshops for children between 7 to 14 years old in order to increase the lingual and social skills of children especially the ones who live in critical situations. This program will be implemented along with “Book Reading Sessions”. First session of dramatical arts training was held on 9 October 2015.
This workshop will be held once in every two weeks trying to reach these goals:
- Making children enthusiastic for creativity growth
- Increasing body and language power
- Increasing imagination and concentration
- Increasing self-confidence
- Ability of creative thinking
- Knowing different ethnicities
- Participating in group activities
- Cooperation and playing with each other
- Knowing different dramatic techniques
Children and young adults by the helps of RWM dramatic experts would have a chance to enjoy and experience by creating pure moments in dramatic arts. They experience cooperation and partnership by performing different plays and they learn how to express their requests and interests and talk about them to each other.
Group consultation to perform a play
Performing a play
This post is also available in: Persian